Vitalis Consulting pays special attention to the protection of privacy, including personal data.
Vitalis Consulting is responsible for collecting, storing and processing your personal data and is committed to respecting the privacy of all stored information.
1. LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your data processing may be based on:
- the performance of an agreement with Vitalis Consulting and / or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the legitimate interest pursued by the Operator or by a third party, such as customer satisfaction questionnaires, letters of recommendation;
- the consent of the person concerned (in order to receive marketing communications, information about new services and offers, monthly newsletter and many others)
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the Operator (Vitalis Consulting) is subject;
When processing your personal data in order to conclude a contract or a potential contract with you, the legal basis for processing consist in the need for processing, either for the fulfilment of the parties' contractual obligations or for the appliance of certain measures taken at your request, before the contract completion.
As a consequence, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is your agreement, an agreement that you can withdraw at any time, as outlined in this document, and this does not affect the legitimacy of Vitalis Consulting data processing before withdrawing your agreement.
In the event that we disclose personal data to law enforcement or other governmental institutions, we will do so on the basis of a legal obligation.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
Vitalis Consulting applies the principle of minimization and undertakes to collect only those data that are really needed. We hereby inform you that personal data that Vitalis Consulting processes are personal data that you (the person concerned) provide us with, such as:
- identification data, for example: first and last name, address, unique ID code, phone number, e-mail address, headquarter of your organization and other data having the purpose of identification;
- financial information (e.g., bank account, your company financial data);
These data are required for activities such as: preparation of the proposal, conclusion, execution, modification or termination of the Contract, remedy of possible non-compliances, receipts and payments in bank accounts, resolution of complaints.
Your refusal to provide us with these data will make it impossible for us to offer you the services you need.
Vitalis Consulting collects the following main categories of personal data for the following purposes:
2.1 Vitalis Consulting general operations
We collect personal data from individuals, partners, customers, suppliers (including third parties, service providers) and other parties. These data may include the first and last names of the individuals, contact details and other information mentioned above, necessary for carrying out business operations with you or your organization.
2.2 In response to your requests
You may decide to provide us with personal information, including your name, e-mail address or other contact information when you contact us by telephone, e-mail, post or using our digital platform. This personal information allows us to respond to queries regarding Vitalis Consulting services, price offers and business proposals. The information provided may be sent by Vitalis to other Vitalis Consulting trading partners, independent suppliers or distributors, developers, partners, in order to assist clients in their requests or to provide services or a price offer.
2.3 Customers and potential customers
We may collect personal data of customers and potential clients, including names and surnames, contact information, payment information and credit cards, credit information, and other data that is required to conduct our business with that individual or organization. This information may be disclosed to distributors, logistics partners, developers, designers and other partners, in order to process a customer's request, including to determine the delivery of Vitalis Consulting services to customers or to respond to requests.
2.4 Business development
The personal data you provide us with and the personal information we collect on our digital platform will be used to increase our customers' understanding level and to provide relevant communication in all aspects of your business relationship with Vitalis Consulting. Personal data will also be used to develop new services or to improve existing ones.
2.5 Marketing communication
We may only use your personal data with your consent and at your request to inform you about operations, projects, services, promotional offers and other news about our company. If you decide you do not want to receive further information, you can easily and unambiguously unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time. For this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE. If you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will delete your personal data within 30 days, if this data is not processed for any other purposes mentioned in sections 2.1 - 2.9.
2.6 Surveys for partners and visitors
We may collect personal data from visitors to our digital platform or from our customers for the purposes of processing surveys on our services. Your personal data will not be used for marketing communications without your consent.
2.7 Potential employees or contractors
When a person enters a Vitalis Consulting position or concludes a contract with us, we may collect certain personal data such as name, contact information, work history information, study diplomas, relevant information about professional interests. They may be collected directly from the person concerned, from a recruitment consultant and from the previous employer of the person or other persons, including references and sources made public. This information is used to inform or assist us in making the decision to send an offer of employment or to conclude a contract with that person.
2.8 In order to comply with the law
We may collect personal data in accordance with the requirements or permissions in force. Both personal data and non-personal data collected by us are considered confidential and will never be sold or transferred to third parties except the cases mentioned in sections 2 and 4.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect the personal data you provide to us when requesting services, proposals, price offers or information from us, when you subscribe for newsletter on our digital platforms, when answering customer questionnaires or when you otherwise interacting with us.
We collect information through various technologies such as cookies.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
5. TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA TO OTHER COMPANIES
We will not transfer your personal data to other companies except in certain circumstances, including:
- If parts of the group or third parties provide services to us, for example, delivery, design, maintenance. These companies are prohibited from using your personal data for purposes other than those requested by us or by law.
- If we transmit your information to partner companies or third parties to ensure the safety of our customers, to protect our rights and property, to comply with legal procedures, or in other cases, in the belief that the disclosure of information respectively, is required by law.
- If you allow us to share your personal information with third parties, such as:
- You decide to pass on your personal data to carefully selected companies so that they can submit offers and promotions about their products and services;
- You encourage us to pass on your personal data to third-party platforms or websites, such as social pages;
- If we cooperate with external service providers (data processors), we conclude data processing agreements with service providers that process your personal data.
6. TO WHOM CAN WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to always ensure the quality of our services, we have constant partnerships with various companies to which we can transmit your data and process them either as authorized agents or as independent operators, and in the latter case they are directly responsible for complying with the legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The categories of recipients of personal data can be:
- other suppliers of products and services and / or subcontractors of the Operator for the performance of the Contract;
- independent experts subcontracted by the Operator to evaluate any service or project nonconformities;
- companies providing postal / courier services;
- payment service providers;
- market research / customer satisfaction studies companies;
- public authorities (ANAF, Ministry of Public Finance, National Authority for Consumer Protection;
- court or arbitral tribunals and competent authorities to investigate criminal offenses;
- other subcontractors of the Operator.
7. Personal data processing containers in the online environment
a) Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an online analysis service provided by Google that allows us to track and analyze the traffic on our website. This program is used in the context of Inbound Marketing and helps with statistical analyzes and evaluations of logged users behavior in order to better coordinate our marketing strategy and optimize the content we offer you. For more information, please review the Google Analytics Privacy and Data Security information at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
According to the legislation in force, you have rights that allow you to exercise a certain control and decision-making measures regarding the collection, processing, use and storage of your personal data.
Your rights include:
a) the right to be informed about Personal Data processed by the Operator;
b) the right to obtain from the Operator confirmation that he is processing the Personal Data of the person concerned, and if so, the right to access the data and information such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or the categories of recipients, the expected storage period. When Personal Data is not collected directly from the person concerned, you have the right to know the source of such data and, where appropriate, the existence of an automated decision making process including the creation of profiles;
c) the right to rectify inaccurate Personal Data or to fill it out;
d) the right to delete Personal Data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection;
e) the right to restrict processing personal data when one of the following cases applies: the person concerned contests the accuracy of the data, the processing is illegal, the person concerned opposes the deletion of the data when the Operator no longer needs the Personal Data for processing, but the data subject seeks for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court or when the person concerned opposes processing for the period of time to verify that the legitimate interests of the Operator override those of the person concerned;
f) the right to data portability, which consists in requesting to the Operator the transmission of Personal Data provided by the person concerned in a structured, commonly used, readable format, and the transmission by the person concerned of such data to other operator;
g) the right to object to the processing of Personal Data at any time, free of charge and without any justification for situations such as:
- receiving commercial communications;
- making an automated decision, including creating profiles;
- conducting the necessary processing activities in order to achieve a legitimate interest of the Operator.
* In case of unjustified opposition, the Operator is entitled to further process Personal Data.
* If, during the course of the Contract, the person concerned repeatedly and unjustifiably exercises his right of opposition, the Operator reserves the right to cease responding to such requests. The right of opposition shall not be exercised with respect to the processing of the Personal Data necessary for the performance of the Contract;
h) the person concerned has the possibility to require the Operator not to be the subject of a decision solely based on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, and producing legal effects that affect the data subject. With regard to the adoption of a decision based solely on automatic processing, the person concerned has the opportunity to express his / her point of view, to request the intervention of a human operator and the possibility of challenging such a decision in the manner described in this document;
i) the right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Spuervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP);
j) the right to address to justice.
In order to exercise the rights set out in sections a) - j) above, you may submit to the Operator a written, dated and signed application or you may submit such a request by email to the Data Protection Officer of Vitalis Consulting at email@example.com address. We will answer to your request within 30 days.
9. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND PRIVACY
The security, integrity and privacy of your personal data are important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the unauthorized access, disclosure, use and change of your personal data. At certain intervals, we review our security procedures to include appropriate new technologies and methods.
We also inform you that any person acting under the authority of Vitalis Consulting, who has access to personal data, will not process the data except to the Operator's instructions.
However, no mechanism provides total security, a risk element being always present, a risk that is independent of our will and / or possibilities. The security of this site may be subject to vulnerabilities and, as such, for such situations, we can not be held responsible for any breach of security.
10. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to determine the period for which the data will be processed, we take into account the contractual duration until the contractual obligations completion and the archiving deadlines, both legal and domestic.
Personal Data collected by the Operator will be processed:
a) for a period of 6 months from the moment of bidding, in case the offer did not materialize in a contractual collaboration;
b) for the entire execution period of the Contract;
c) after termination of the Contract for a period of 3 years, unless the law or legitimate interest (according to the retention policy established by the Operator) imposes longer terms.
Personal data collected for the purpose of transmitting commercial communications will be processed until the date of withdrawal of the consent expressed by the person concerned.
11. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE ROMANIA
Your personal data may be transferred outside Romania under legal or contractual obligations.
If, for the fulfillment of the purposes established by Vitalis Consulting, the transfer of personal data of the person concerned to recipients outside the European Union/ European Economic Area or to states that do not provide an adequate degree of protection is needed, Vitalis will require such recipients to protect personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation in force.
This privacy statement and privacy policies here are not intended to create contractual or other legal rights or obligations or on behalf of any party.
13. OBSERVATIONS AND QUESTIONS
We also inform you that you can file a complaint about how we process your personal data. If a complaint is made, the complainant's name and contact information must be communicated to Vitalis Consulting. We will investigate the complaint and respond within 30 days. If you feel that we have not resolved your complaint satisfactorily, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
14. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This web site is owned and operated by S.C Vitalis Consulting S.R.L.